Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What's a guy to do?


I feel as though there are tons of things for me to think on and make decisions about right now. I don’t know what I want to do. I don’t even know if I really feel like writing this post, but I am going to do it anyways because I know that from now till Sunday I will not have internet access.
just as a random thought, i recently viewed a website that never used capital letters. i thought i’d give that a try just to see how it felt. something about it seemed simplistic, and calming; yet another part of it seemed somewhat confusing and arrogant. this is my attempt to decide whether or not i like it. be prepared, this could cause a very noticeable change within my blog posts ;) hehe
I want to leave it up to you, my readers. Please let me know in the comments below if not using capital letters is a good or bad idea, and why. because this blog is for both you and me, i greatly appreciate your feedback and input into how i manage it. THANKS!
Here is a random photo! Yay!
These are some of the yummy rolls that I had the privilege to eat today for Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for them!
Ugh… I don’t feel like writing anymore. I want to not be tired so that I can enjoy blogging. I want to have my new phone, which is the *Blackberry Bold 9930* by the way. I want to have Wi-Fi tomorrow, the day after that, and the day after that. I want a lot of things. I don’t want to have to make all of the decisions that I need to. I don’t want to deal with issues that will cause stress and most likely financial obligations. I want to stop writing and go to sleep, but not really.
I want to be in Costa Rica or Cozumel, Mexico or Jamaica.
I want to cry and I know why but I don’t why I haven’t addressed it.
I want to talk with my best friend. You know who you are- but don’t think it is to vent or anything… I just miss you. I would say text or call me, but it is just as easy for me to do that, so I think I will. I love you!
I just realized that I never stopped writing, so I’m going to do that now.
But just as a closing note, please don’t take this as me needing to be consoled or given sympathy. That is not what this is about. In fact, it is too random for such an action. This is just me writing the things I would verbally say instead of writing the things that I mentally want to say. My verbal diction is much less sophisticated, but I’m ok with that. I like surprising people with my level of intelligence. It’s fun.
Thanks for reading guys. It means a lot to know all of you enjoy the things I say. Sorry for the lack of “substance” in this post. I guess its substance is a small and unorganized glance into my daily shallow thoughts.
BOOM.
Done.

1 comment:

  1. You're on break so being random and scattered is OK. Bring back the caps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, snide remarks...