Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This Is My Property! Keep Off!


This mulch is my mulch.
It is dark, deep… thick.
My mulch smells, looks and covers better.
Keep Off
This soil is my soil.
It is fine, fertile… rich.
My soil grows more, better and faster.
Keep Off
This grass is my grass.
It is crisp, clean… fresh.
My grass is greener, cooler and softer.
Keep Off
This rock is my rock.
It is smooth, shiny… pure.
My rock is bigger, harder and stronger.
Keep Off
This land is my land.
Keep Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, snide remarks...