Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Mocking Ore

Streaking stripes arrest my gaze.
They lie stagnant; motionless; silent.
Bleached blocks fill their chasms with void space.
Tall walls of brick build boundaries to contain the great nothing.
Triplet tunnels table-torn mine relief from The Mocking Ore.

“Fill me. Fight me!
Leave me or line me.
Stain me. Sign me!
Flee me or find thee!”

-this is the tone that rings from the mouth of The Mocking Ore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, snide remarks...