Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh I Wish...


Oh, I wish I could just live my life by doing what I am passionate about! I feel like I could get so much more accomplished if all I had to do was this:
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Pray
  • Read my Bible
  • Take photos
  • Write
  • Hang out with my girlfriend
  • Hang out with friends and/or family
Yep… that would be a pretty sweet life. I know its completely unrealistic for now, but it never hurt anyone to wish for something better; let’s just face it- we have to do a lot of boring, meaningless, or time consuming things that we would rather not have to do. I am not looking for comments saying, “yeah, well that’s life and you need to get used to it or get over it.” I already know that :) I just feel like wishing for more (or in this case, less) today.
I haven’t been keeping up with my photography as much as I would hope to because I am currently lending my camera to a friend who is taking a photography class. Oh well. As long as I get to use it every now and again…. it may in fact make me appreciate the joy that it brings me if I can’t do it as much as I’m used to. With that being said, here are a few photos that I was able to take over the last few days.


2 comments:

  1. So great to have a taste of your creativity once again .Find that girl and give her shoe back! love the PAC-man graffiti .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are really great....
    All my support and wishes
    regards from India,
    jaice

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, snide remarks...