Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Monday, February 27, 2012

On Being Used


At what point do I draw the line?
When can I say “enough is enough?”
I am too unselfish. I am used
I am too forgiving. I am taken advantage of.
I am my father’s child.
What would he do?
When would he call it quits, pull up anchor and leave?
I am my Father’s child.
What would He do?
When would self-sacrifice and servitude turn to suffering self-inflicted?
I am at an impasse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, snide remarks...