Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nobody Around- #Boredom


Well, I came back from fall break (early). This was a pretty stupid idea, considering everyone was on fall break just like I was. Right now, they are out squeezing the last rays of sun from the fall break weekend, and guess where I’m at…. That’s right. I’m back at the dorm. Do you know who else is at the dorm?
NOBODY!
So I am here by myself, and I am super bored. What can I do to make the time pass by? Take some photos, of course! Ooh ooh, and then I can post them on my blog and write about it! Yeah! That’ll pass the time!
Since I can’t play pool by myself very well, I decided to play around with the pool accessories to see if anything I saw would make a good photo. Some shots failed. Some turned out making me smile. Here they are:
With the exception of cropping and one B&W edit, the photos are all as they were taken. Hope you enjoyed looking at them. I love how the table itself and all of the balls are all worn out. The dents in the cue ball makes it look like craters in the moon. Pretty cool eh?

Well……..

That took 30 minutes off the clock. I suppose I’ll StumbleUpon now.

Adios!
Skylar

3 comments:

  1. The fact that this was done out of pure boredom and most of the pictures are as they were taken amazes me. Truly great photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you! Although they were taken out of boredom, do realize that I did spend some time on the composition. It wasn't just me saying "Oh cool! Snap!... Done."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super good at taking photography! Look at the up side which is that at least you had the internet for company! During my fall break I was stuck in the middle of nowhere with no internet or connection with friends for two weeks! Talk about boredom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, snide remarks...