Whatever happens to be on my mind... thoughts, memories, desires, moments captured. Unrestricted by criteria, deadlines, expectations, or requests.

Thanks for visiting! Take a sec to look around and see if anything catches your eye. If not, feel free to navigate away. If so, feel free to sit and read a while...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just give me a gun...

At this point, I just want to go shoot something. I don’t really care what type of gun I shoot it with- M16, 12 gague shotgun, Ruger, Glock, whatever. Just give me a gun, and give me a target.

3 comments:

  1. This picture and comments are very depressing and causes me great pain and worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really shouldn't be depressing or cause you any bit of worry.
    First off, I am not depressed. I never said anything about being upset or angry or scared.
    Secondly, guns are not frightening. Shooting guns is not frightening. Therefore, it should not cause any pain or worry that I want to hold and shoot a gun.
    Finally, if you would read the tags below the post, you would see that "Boredom" is what I am feeling right now. That is why I want to shoot something at a target. Shooting guns is a fun thing to do, at least where I am from... it isn't always about being angry.

    No need to worry or be in pain. Sorry if the picture is depressing. I find it interesting and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i want to punch something because i can't get a gun ❤_✷ I want a punching bag

    sorry, you are bored and hope you got a gun (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, snide remarks...